Ordered one pair of Coty/BLK (in stock) shoes online but received a pair of with Leopard Print (how do you screw that up?). Called to to see what happened, S (NJ) said it was a mistake so I should just send it back with the USPS label then UGG will ship the correct one the next day.

I asked her to issue a UPS label to save time at USPS, she agreed to email me a UPS label with the return info and the Info. for shipping the correct product immediately. Two hours later there was no email and I had to leave home, so I called, talked to G (NJ), she was acted so surprised like how dumb I was to listen to S & how *** I was to not check my "Junk Mail" to see if I have received UGG email. (There was still nothing anywhere - I kept checking and telling her while she kept asking) Then I asked to talk to S, S told me G was wrong and to KEEP CHECKING the "JUNK MAIL" (still NOTHING) before she hung up on me???

I ran to USPS waited for hours to return the G.D. pair of shoes. Don't deal with UGG online cause it is so so very bad. And I want UGG to immediately give Credit back (as I have returned the pair) for not only the pair of wrong shoes but also the time and gasoline that I had to use to drive to USPS including wait time plus two long distance phone calls listening to the lies (to distract me and I had to wait for them to check with the supervisor a few times??) for UGG's mistake from the beginning (seriously how do you screw it up?!?).

Who was the *** who shipped the wrong shoes cause I sure as *** am not the *** one here!?!?

I don't think UGG would miss my email after a mistake like this happened and I strongly feel it was all an act to blame customers at Customer Service.

Review about: Ugg Customer Care.

Comments